8.12.09

Big ups to: hellablack presents: Deep but not profound

This post is inspired by two things: Hellaback Presents: Deep but not profound blogspot page and Brandy's Afrodisiac album.


Most of the time i get on here and get real random. I say and post any and everything that comes to mind, maybe because i think no one will read or respond to it. Reading another blog post from a fellow writer (j.young) and listening to my ipod has put me in place of seriousness..hmm is that the right word...i guess. I want to be writer. books, poetry, short novels all the above-just by reading the eloquence of j.young's blog has compelled me to put my best writing foot forward and stop bs(ing). One day you'll see and or hear about me. trust that.
Peace
Trice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews